Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Loving life

I turned 25 today!! Holly cow, is it possible I am that old. I know, I am still a baby to most of you. So how did I spend my day. Well I finally got around to cleaning the dried up cake from Katherine's high chair, then I called around to try and get our furnace fixed and oh yeah, got up at 6:30 to take Sean to the dentist, talked to my brother who is in Italy (thanks Corey), and later the family is taking me to dinner we will be home by 8:00, put the kids to bed and hey maybe I will stop on the way home and get a nice bottle of wine. Fun right, well to me yes it is my life. And I love it. Justin and I have been falling into this trap lately of wondering what our single (they all are) friends are doing on a Friday night, or how they might celebrate their birthdays. Well today I realized that I don't feel old or young. I feel exactly how I believe I should feel today. Yes I am a young mother, yes we got married young. But I love my family and they love me. I enjoy taking care of them and I would not trade my life for anyones.

1 comment:

Gisaco said...

(wiping tears away) I am so glad that you are content in your life. All our dreams for our children are coming true. Love you much - see you soon.