Saturday, April 5, 2008

My new toy


I have been wanting a Cricut personal cutter for 2 years, and I finally bought one this week. And I loved it, until it started smoking...I tried to show it off to Justin to prove that it was as cool as I said and guess what, smoke started coming out the back and I could smell the motor burning. I had just bought it that day! Well I called the company and they are sending me replacement machine : ( I guess I have waited 2 years I can wait another 5-10 days. I tired to see if they could upgrade my model for the trouble, but they didn't go for it.

Look for some very beautiful scrapbook pages in about 2 weeks...

3 comments:

Gisaco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gisaco said...

To quote all the techies we love: What??? You let the smoke out??? Well no wonder it doesn't work anymore! Everybody knows that you need to keep the smoke IN for electronics stuff to work!

Lucy said...

OH i AM definitely jeolous!! Have fun!! five days...