Saturday, January 5, 2008

Britney

I will admit that I enjoy reading about celebrity gossip. I feel like by me paying to go see their movies and buying their CDs I have helped make them millionaires, so I am entitled to know a little about their personal life. But truly, the gossip magazines have jumped over the line and are still running. Some time during Britney's many rehab stays I decided I was no longer going to watch E News and would not buy the magazines. My own silent protest. But I can't even watch my local news channel anymore with out hearing about Britney Spears! Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC have all had segments on a celebrity this week. With everything going on in the world right now Britney Spears many breakdowns qualify as NEWS!!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

This is so fun to catch up on you, Your family is ADORABLE!!