Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sean's First Snow Day!!


Today is a chilly 6 degrees here in Northern Indiana. But it is Sean first snow day, we have to play in the snow! So last night (anticipating a snow day) I decided I would bring the snow inside. Yes I know a little crazy, but they are loving it. Except for the occasional slip on the floor, and Sean's obsession with snow on the floor...we are enjoying it.










Last year I did this on a smaller scale for Katherine since she was not walking yet.




While I was sitting here enjoying my coffee and writing this post I see that Amy over at MotherLoad has this in her notebook today (Great minds I guess!!) So since the post is already written why not enter her notebook experiments! The kids have been playing for over an hour with only one arguement! Not to bad


Another of the simple moments in my life I cherish. I hope you find something simple to make you smile today.

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is my experiment for next week because that is all my daughter has been doing for hours and hours. As soon as she woke up she said, "Need more snow, mommy?" We are loving it and are in brutal Indiana weather ourselves.

Thanks so much for participating and linking up!

Gisaco said...

What fun! Very clever idea. You can sit and enjoy your coffee, and S & K can enjoy the snow! But you're missing out on all the fun of snowsuits and hats and mittens and boots and taking longer to suit up than the actual outside play time! :-)