Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So VERY Thankful today

Today I am Thankful for many things
1. GOD
2. The angel who was sitting on my husbands shoulder today
3. My Mom who is always there when I need someone to settle me down and tell me it is going to be ok. THANK YOU!
4. My husband who knows what to do in emergencies
6. The two women who stopped to help
7. That the Rodeo had a sun roof that they could climb out of
5. That Justin and his Uncle David survived the crash.
6. Seat Belts!

Justin was on his way to Chicago today when he hit some black ice and sled off the road. His truck rolled 6 times and landed upside down. They were able to punch out the sun roof to climb out off. He said he did everything right, turning into the slide not breaking, but his back wheels hit a snow bank on the side of the road and he couldn't do anything else. He just started rolling. David went to the hospital for observations but was released soon after. Justin is fine just sore. Said he feels like he just played football.

I am going to spend the rest of the night holding my husband and thanking God for saving him today. The pictures are from my cell phone and don't really show how bad it was.





3 comments:

Mommy said...

Wow, praise the Lord. I'm so happy no one was hurt.

Hippie Mama Kelly said...

OMG, no wonder you were shook up! That goodness no one was hurt. If you need anything just let me know!!

Gisaco said...

Awww ... {blushes} so glad I was there to help.