Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Who knew

Who knew my kids would like Roasted Chicken so much! Meijers had bone in skin on chicken on sale last week so I bought some it. I just roasted it with some salt and pepper and a little garlic salt. Sean ate both the legs and Katherine ate it up too. I will have to add that to my menus! Justin doesn't like the skin on but he can pull it off. We had roasted chicken, some white rice, and 1/2 a bag of frozen California mix veggies for 2 nights because Sean requested it again and we had leftovers. Because Justin was out of town last weekend I still had some chicken left that I pulled off the bone and put in the frezzer for soup later in the month. Not very fancy but easy and cheap!

2 comments:

Hippie Mama Kelly said...

That is one of my favorite things to do. I can actually get both kids to eat it to, which is rare in our house! Love the blog, keep it up.

Mommy said...

Ok this will sound dumb, but I've never roasted before. Please tell how? On a cookie sheet? In a glass pan? With/without liquid? How long?